Photo Glenn Park

History
This ten acre site was purchased in June 1965 from West Lancashire Rural District Council, who originally purchased the site in March 1936 for the purpose of ‘Public walks pleasure grounds’. This playing field is now dedicated as a ‘King George V’ field as a recreational green space held in perpetuity for the community of Maghull.Facilities
A large hedged landscaped park which houses gardens, toddlers play area with swings/ slide and climbing frame, Teen play area with swings and climbing frame and small floodlit fenced football/basketball area.