Photo Pimbley Field

History
The 5.89 acres of land was purchased by Maghull Parish Council in 1959 from the Pimbley Trust & West Lancashire Rural District Council. Maghull Parish Council purchased the land in order to develop its recreational purposes further.Facilities
There are two 11 a-side pitches available for hire on Pimbley Playing Field that can be hired from Maghull Town Council. Please contact us for further details.